This training course aims to increase competences in developing Cooperation Partnerships within Erasmus+ Youth Key Action 2 to foster sustainable international cooperation, organisational learning, professionalisation and innovation of the youth sector.
Aims & objectives
Throughout the course, you will have opportunities to:
- understand quality requirements for Cooperation Partnerships.
- explore essential aspects of Cooperation Partnership projects being part of Key Action 2 of the Erasmus+ Youth programme.
- understand the main principles of building a structure of activities, outputs and a budget of a Cooperation Partnership project .
- work on your Cooperation Partnership project idea and apply quality requirements.
- learn about examples from practice.
- explore what it takes to build and sustain an equal partnership among organisations.