Here, you can read about the application procedure and find the application form for volunteering in Denmark through the ESC-programme.
Please read the instructions carefully.
To apply for a Danish ESC-project, you first check to see if it is available on our website.
If you wish to apply for more than one project, we kindly ask you to fill out one form for each project you are applying for. Much of the information will be the same, but a personalised motivation for each project is important.
Follow the instructions provided below.
- First you download the application from. You find that further down this page.
- You need to provide a supporting organisation in your application – this a sending organisation in your country, who will help you apply.
- If you want any other documents considered along with your application, please send those documents in the same e-mail as you send the application.
- When we have received your application, we will send you a confirmation.
- After deadline, we will send your application(s) to the project(s), who will select a candidate. Most projects would prefer to have a Skype conversation with you if they consider you for the project.
- If you are selected for the project, you and your sending organization will hear from us via e-mail.
Many projects receive a lot of applications and we cannot promise you will get a message in case you are not selected.
To fill out the application form you will need a PDF reader which supports forms. We recommend Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, which can be downloaded for free for both Windows and Mac.
In this PDF reader, you can also create a digital signature ID, which you will need to sign the application form. Simply click on the signature box when you are ready to sign the document and the programme will guide you through the process of creating and signing with your Adobe ID. You may be asked to save the document after each signature is registered.
Read more about Adobe’s digital ID here where you can also find a step-by-steps guide.
You have to download and open the document in a PDF reader and not just in your browser, as you cannot sign the document in the browser.
DO NOT save the document as a Word-file to fill in the form. Fill it in through a PDF program such as Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.