Description of the project
The FEE (Foundation for Environmental Education) Head office is located in Sydhavn in Copenhagen. The office is shared with Friluftsraadet (The Danish Outdoor Council). The office arrangement provides for a very international working environment. Permanent staff members are of different nationalities – from Denmark, Ireland, France, Sweden, Poland, Italy, Israel, USA, Germany, Cyprus and India. Apart from the permanent staff, FEE has more than 80 member organisations in over 75 countries with whom the volunteer will be working daily.
- Keen analytical mind
- Willing to give their opinion and to problem-solve with their colleagues
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Volunteering at FEE
- The volunteer will assist on a variety of projects that involve correspondence with international NGO’s, helping in preparation of reports for multinational sponsors, assisting development of the LEAF programme and many other ad hoc tasks.
- Social media skills will be of great importance to the role and the volunteer will take part in innovating on strategies to share LEAF news stories and raising the programme’s profile online.
Example of tasks
- Support with presentations and various reports
- Support our FEE members and network
- Update and maintain member databases
- Help organise travel arrangements and meetings
- Help create content for articles, reports, case stories from countries, press releases, etc.
- Write news stories for FEE website and newsletter
- Assist in maintaining our internal platforms and social media output
- Help with general website maintenance and in improving our SEO strategy
PIC number: 941437672
EI reference number: 2013-DK-22
Next volunteer period: 7 January 2019 – 9 November 2019
Deadline for application: 30 September 2018
Number of volunteers: 1